Knights&Gladiators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights&Gladiators

This forum is dedicated to all the people that are playing games.

Domnesti cityHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inForum Map

Monsters: Zombies

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want to become a zombie after dead?
Yes
Monsters: Zombies Vote_lcap40%Monsters: Zombies Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No
Monsters: Zombies Vote_lcap60%Monsters: Zombies Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Character sheet
Life:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue96/105Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (96/105)
Alignment:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue49/1000Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)
Level: 4

Monsters: Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:20 am

Talk here about zombies! Encourage your friends and tell them how to defend against this evil creatures!

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://knights-gladiators.rpg-board.net
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue96/105Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (96/105)
Alignment:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue49/1000Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (49/1000)

PostSubject: Zombie definition   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:22 am

A zombie is a reanimated human corpse. They are among the lower forms of the undead, and often appear in large numbers. No one is certain about the origins of these pathetic and horrible things. Monsters: Zombies Zombies_monsters
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:24 am

A zombie is a dead person that is brought back to life through a curse (voodoo, necromancy) or a mutation and has recovered some vital functions like movement.

They are near-mindless, possessing little reasoning power, though many can perform "remembered behaviors" from their mortal existence.

Monsters: Zombies Zombie_1
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: How to survice a Zombie attack   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Now that you know how to identify a zombie, let's find out how to hide from them! Monsters: Zombies Zombie_description

1) Shelter
Monsters: Zombies Shelter

Shelter is one of the most important resources that you can have it if it is a zombie attack!
First at all, the trash bin is not a good shelter! If you hide in a trash can, it is almost guarantee that you will be find and eaten alive! On the other hand, an abandoned house, makes a great shelter! The best technologies such as doors and windows seems to confuse zombies! If you hide out in an abandoned house, you almost guarantee that you make it through the night!

2) Now I bet you're wondering: Hey! Is there anything I can use to defend myself these things? The answer: Yes!
Monsters: Zombies Bat
There are many different types of weapons that you can use against the zombies! For example, a baseball bat, a crowbar, a butcher knife, sheers or a hammer! All of these are very good examples of weapons! On the other hand, there are some not so good weapons out there, such as: a sandal, bug spray, work gloves, a fax machine, and a leafe!

3) Killing a zombie
Monsters: Zombies Thanime-1
Now that I given you some good ideas of weapons, let's show you how to use them! But how exactly do you kill a zombie? Should I try hitting him in the knees? NO! In fact this is one of the worst ideas ever! This will only annoy the zombie and you will be eaten alive! Again! Maybe this time I'll try hitting him in the head! Now you got it! In fact, striking a zombie in the head with any object it's the only way to kill them!

4) Survival tips
Monsters: Zombies Fire
Now that you know how to kill corectly I'm gonna give you some surviving tips!
Tip no.1 - Always make sure to have a good suply of food!
Another tip that poeple don't know is that zombies are actually afraid of fire!

I hope I gave you all the necessary information that help you survive the next zombie attack! Thanks again for reading and have a great day! Wink
Back to top Go down
Florynbz
Admin
Florynbz

Male
Number of posts : 266
Sport : Football & Bascket
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Life:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue116/140Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (116/140)
Alignment:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue19/1000Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:48 pm

het daniel...i don't like zombies No No
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Admin
Daniel

Male

Character sheet
Life:
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:15 am

Tehn kill the **** out of them if you know what I mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Florynbz
Admin
Florynbz

Male
Number of posts : 266
Sport : Football & Bascket
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Character sheet
Life:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue116/140Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (116/140)
Alignment:
Monsters: Zombies Left_bar_bleue19/1000Monsters: Zombies Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:53 pm

i know Razz:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:07 am

Hmmm I see...
But what about if I cut a zombie-s arm with this!
Monsters: Zombies 9

Isn't it gonna work? It will be very painfull though... Can somebody answer me please? I really need some help...

Can I defend myself with this shield? Noone ever mentioned of a shield in a zombie fight... Does this spikes from the shiled work?

Monsters: Zombies 11-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Monsters: Zombies Zombie
MORE RIGHTS FOR ZOMBIES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters: Zombies   Monsters: Zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters: Zombies
Page 1 of 1